Study of mechanisms, preventions and therapies of bone and cartilage regenerative medicine, osteoarthritis (OA), osteoporosis (OP), and osteonecrosis (ON), including:
- Develop drug for OA treatment and promote to industrial and/or clinical application.
- Develop biomaterials in application of regenerative medicine for bone and cartilage.
- Develop carriers for growth factors or drugs with bone substitute and promote to industrial and/or clinical application.
- Study of stem cell applications in regenerative medicine and drug activity evaluation.
- Study the genetic molecular mechanisms for drugs in osteogenic cells (osteoblasts and stem cells) and chondrocytes.
- Drug development for treatment of bone and articular joint diseases.
- Study of stem cell treatments in bone and articular joint diseases.
- Study of physical therapy in prevention or treatment of muscle, nerve, bone and joint disease.